Atletico Madrid coach experience

The Atlético de Madrid Academy offers the possibility for coaches to train according to the methodology and the successful philosophy of Atlético de Madrid. The Coach Experience is the place where technicians live together and are trained all over the world who dream of improving and becoming in the future the best football coaches, and who want to live a unique experience hand in hand with Atletico Madrid. Our mission is to make its participants feel part of the academy through a set of sports and training activities developed by Atlético de Madrid.

Subscription Type 1 son
496 €
799 €

Contact us at



We remain available for further information

We take care to the needs of our customers and, for this reason, we analyze their needs individually.

In fact, it is possible to unsubscribe in the following ways:

  • Up to 30 days from the start of the camp, only 10% will be retained for administrative costs, reimbursing the remaining 90%.
  • Up to 15 days from the start of the camp, 70% of the fee is refunded, but with the possibility of evaluating the situation together with the client and even achieving a refund of 90% in cases of serious motivation.

If the period of restrictions will be extended by preventing the camp from taking place, the entire fee will be refunded.

Furthermore, as regards the possibleextension of school activities , we have already structured two alternative options:

  • Cambio data of the event with advance communication to families, only after having received the official notice from the MIUR on the extension of school activity. Otherwise the date will remain the one scheduled.
  • Full refund of the registration fee in the event that the conditions are not met to allow the boy / girl to participate in the camp.

Yes, the child can only go home alone if the family delivers (via email or on the first day of camp) a signed disclaimer (by both parents) with a scan of the identity card (of both parents). parents).

A voucher will be provided with the value of the unused service which can be reused in Lumios events and activities.